Friday, April 26, 2013

Real Time Graphics Asg12

Check out my shadows, yo.  This assignment was easier than I was expecting.  The thing I had the most trouble with, even after questioning it in class and discussing it with Chris, was how the fragment from the shadow map could possibly correlate to the projected view.  It wasn't until I wrote the shader and saw what values we were actually comparing that I realized how it worked.

Anyway, here's my shadow map. 
Other problems I ran into mainly consisted of setting the directional light up properly.  Turns out that if I had just followed the writeup from the beginning I wouldn't have had a problem.

Here's the source code.  Sorry, I don't have more to say, it's 1am and this is the last thing I have to do to finish the semester.  It was brutal, but fantastic, learned a ton, thanks so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment